Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Autumn Colors

Autumn Colors is the challenge this week at Crafting for all Seasons, I hope you will join us. I have used an image from our sponsor called Goldfish Boy by Kenny K. I have used promarkers to color him. The picture isn't as good as I would have liked as the color of his shirt is a bit brighter than it is and the pants are a darker brown. but my main colors I have used is Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. The bag with the goldfish in it has glossy accents on it, to make it look more real, the sentiment is from Stampin up, of course supposed to be Best Wishes, but changed it using the F from another sentiment in the set. and the little fish are outline stickers I've had around for ages. Thanks for looking
Cindy


4 comments:

  1. So lovely card Cindy. The little crossword is a fab little detail too. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, hope you are well! I love your card! Great image & as Bianca said the little crossword is fab!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Cindy, fab colouring of the image and great sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Cindy, such a fun image and I love your sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete