Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sketch by Julie

Julie 7-14-13Cindy

Hi Everyone this week at Come and Get It, we have a sketch by Julie. A very easy simple sketch. I have chosen to use Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla for my color scheme, I have used a retired paper and the flowers that are now retired from the spring catalog of Stampin Up. The paper is the springtime vintage paper, which was from last year. I have also used a stamp from Sweet Essentials set. The scallops were cut on my big shot using the edgelit dies.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

I will enter this into the following challenges
Crafty Ribbons: Anything goes with ribbon
Hiding in my Craft Room: Everything other than flowers, pearls and main card came from scraps

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the sketch! This is so pretty and you've inspired me to dig that paper out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great way to use scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete