Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Julie's Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Julie Bingo-001

Cindy

Hi Everyone, this week it is Julie's Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Holly Jolly, Just pick one line horizontal, vertical or diagonal and make a card or project with the elements. Great Easy Fun, so come join us won't you.
We are also sponsored this week by Fred She Said, beautiful Digital pictures, Stamps, or Cutting Files. For my card I used the beautiful lantern with poinsettias,  as I decided to make a 3d card for a change. I also used Crystal Effects on the lantern itself. I used the sketch from Christmas Cards with Sketches Challenge. For the Bingo I managed to use the line of Ribbon, Die Cut and Embossing, or Pearls or Gems, Stitching ( Ribbon is stitched) and Embossing, or the other diagonal, which is Designer Paper, Die Cut, and Pearls or Gems. So take your pick lol. Anyway thanks for looking.
Cindy

I will enter this into the following challenges
Paper Players: Christmas in July
ABC Challenge: Christmas in July
The Stamp Spot: Christmas in July


9 comments:

  1. Hi, Cindy! I love your card! The colors are very soft and warm looking, perfect with a winter lantern!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cindy I love this card and image - it is such a peaceful card. Great colouring skills. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot in the Christmas in July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lantern image with the poinsettias, I love them in blues! Great ribbon and colours!


    Thanks for joining in at The Stamp Spots Christmas in July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors--love those icy blue poinsettias! You've done a fabulous coloring job too...So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, Cindy! I love the look of the blue with the brushed gold. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the poinsettias in blue and the gold embossing is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I love the colors. Thank you for playing along with ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the softness of this card, the colours are beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up at The Stamp Spot this month!
    Jess D TSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Christmas card, Cindy!
    Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot, Christmas in July challenge!

    Sandra
    TSS DT

    ReplyDelete