Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wedding/Anniversary Challenge

Weddings/Anniversary is the theme for Crafting for all Seasons this time around, and this is my card. I've used the sketch from Gem of A Challenge, and to make the card I used Love and Laughter from Stampin up, retired bride and groom specialty paper, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Brushed Silver card stocks, the roses were made with quilled creations rolled roses die, as were the leaves in Pistachio Pudding, and the branches were punched using Martha Stewart punch. Thanks for looking.
Cindy
I will enter into the following challenges
Great Impressions: Celebrations
Crafting When we Can: Punches and Dies
Hobby Cutz Challenge - Flowers/Roses

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw this card on a other blog and its soooo wonderful! I´m sorry, I can´t write a lot in English, it´s all new for me and I´m a beginner in Scrapbooking and Blog writing... ;)
    But I must told you what I say to this wonderful card
    LG Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, your card is fantastic. It´s a perfect wedding card and so very beautifull. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is so beautiful. Love the pretty image, soft colours and beautiful flowers,

    Thank your for joining us at a gem of a challenge but unfortunately you have linked to the new challenge as the sketch challenge as ended. Our challenge at the moment is bring on the sunshine... We would love you to enter this challenge

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Loving the word dress. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck!!! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Cindy, I love your image and pretty pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so elegant and pretty! Love those rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete