Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketch Challenge for Come and Get It




Cindy' 02-03-13Cindy's Card


This week we have a sketch challenge for you at Come and Get It Challenges, made by me. Well it's a fairly simple sketch and you can glam it up or just do the simple sketch that it is. For my card I  have used some paper flowers that were given to me at Christmas from a great friend of mine. I've also used the Mocha Morning Designer paper and the champagne glimmer paper. I also used the sizzlets die Beautiful wings. the sentiment is from a retired set called on your birthday. Thanks for looking
Cindy
I'll also enter into the following challenges
One Stop Craft Challenge  Anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays Anything goes
Sandy's Crafty Creations- Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and the brown tones on your birthday card! Thanks for joining in on my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations and thanks for letting me know you had problems linking. I got it fixed and linked your card for you.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Cindy I love the colour of the flowers and how the design is pulled together. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation
    thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch Cindy. Love what you created. Love the glimmer card! Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those flowers are perfect with the glimmer paper! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete