Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dies and Punches for Holly Jolly

Hi Everyone, at Holly Jolly this week it is Meighan's turn for the challenge and she is asking us to use at least 2 dies or punches on our creation, an easy challenge for sure, look forward to seeing everyone's work. We have a sponsor this week which is Bugaboo, the image I've used is called; Eggbert Snowballs. Isn't he cute. The colors I've used is Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo, which is what I colored him with, adding the glitter for the snow of course, The sketch is from an old sketch I saved in my file. I have used square dies, scalloped edglit die, a scalloped circle die and a 1 inch circle punch and snowflake die for the sentiment, pretty easy huh. Well come and join us over at Holly Jolly, and thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter my card into the following challenges
Christmas Card Challenges- Scallops
Jingle Belles: Snow Sleet Rain...
Sparkles Christmas: Anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Add Texture

5 comments:

  1. What a darling image. Super cute. Thanks for joining this this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a totally fun & FAB holiday card, i especially loooooooove that sweet and adorable penguin, he's just TOO CUTE! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that little guy ... and I love the unexpected holiday colors ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little eggbert in his coordinated snow boots and muffler! So sweet with the glittery snowballs and stapled background! Great idea there - and very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the sweet image and all of the sparkly snow is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete