Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sketch for Come and Get It

wa

This is my card for the Come and Get it Challenge this week which we have a sketch I decided that I liked the idea of the sketch and decided to use some new paper I picked up when visiting in Iowa in October. I also used some foam embellished snowflakes that are all glittery. The tags are punched with one retired punch and one current punch. The ribbon is  the pool party seam binding ribbon, which I just love. the borders were punched from white glitter paper using an old snowflake punch I have. Thanks for looking, have a great weekend, I'm away visiting friends and family, but will be back in time for my post at Holly Jolly. Oh some news too. I've been asked to be guest designer at the fairy tale challenge blog. Go check it out and check it out on Friday for the my first post

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sketch Cindy. The colours are so soft and the card very inviting. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the chilly blues on this! Wonderful wintry card!!

    ReplyDelete