Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3 R's Challenge For Holly Jolly

Hi Everyone, that time again to play with the Holly Jolly Elves over on the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, this week Meighan has set the challenge to use at least threee things that begin with the Letter R, on your project. Such as Red, Ribbon, Reindeer, Rhinestones, etc. You get the idea. Anyway for my card I'm using a new stamp from the Easy Events set that I have It's a mistle toe, which I've used gumball green, and red rhinestones to make it, then used the triple blossom punch, which is retired to make the decorative edge around the Circle. I then used some cherry cobbler paper from the regals stack along with some gumball green that is embossed with the lacey brocade embossing folder. used some stitched ribbon to finish off the card. Thanks for looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the bright red and green on this and the red rhinestones are the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete