Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Non Traditional Christmas

Hi all, Over at Holly Jolly this week we have a new challenge for you, it's to use non traditional colors on your Christmas Creations, this means, no gold silver, red or green. Anyway, I'm a traditionalist so I found it difficult to do, but I did manage it. Anyway I hope you will join the fun and it's possible to win a Gift Certificate from our Sponsor. Just have to enter to win.
Thanks For looking Cindy
I will also enter into the following challenges
Sweet'n Sassy Digi Challenge- Christmas in July

4 comments:

  1. Great image choice LOL. Love the colour you have used and all the sparkle on the snowman - how did you do that ? Looks great. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is a very poplar girl and Fred, She said designs. I love your silver, blue and pink design. Very nice card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh! Love all of the sparkles on the snow! You did an amazing job with the nontraditional colors! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy!
    Such a sweet card using those non-traditional Christmas colors. I agree....that can be difficult but you pulled it off beautifully!
    I found you on the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings & follow me if you'd like to.
    btw…..If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete