Sunday, May 27, 2012

Window Cards for Come and Get It


For this weeks challenge at Come and Get It , Leslie is our host and has asked us to do window cards. Here is my take on this type of card. I have used the Because I Care set along with Oval All set. I have stamped the hydrangea in Stazon ink and water colored it with Rose Red, I did the leaves with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight. I used paper from the Twitterpated Designer Series paper on top of the Old Olive Card Stock , and cut my oval out of the front of the card. I've added some butterflies made with the sizzlet Beautiful Wings, and added pearls to the flower, butterflies and the front of the card, I stamped my greeting and punched it with the Large Oval and layered it with the Scalloped Oval in Old Olive, which was placed on a piece of Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter this into the following challenge
Stamptacular Challenge - Looking through the window
Hybrid Chick- Use Pink

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, love your window card, the hydrangea looks fab as do the butterflies. A delightful card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely card Cindy!
    Love the special embossed butterflies on the front with the pearls!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely window card. I love the hydrangea and the pearl embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Cindy. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cindy. This is a great stamp and I love the colours you used. Oh I love the butterflies!! Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and a wonderful idea to use the hydrangea stamp for this (love that set!). Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The pearls on the hydrangea was such a smart idea!

    You are now on the blog list at The Outlawz! I hope you get a ton of new followers!

    ReplyDelete