Sunday, April 22, 2012

Something Borrowed



Hi Everyone, Something Borrowed is the theme along with a sketch over at A La Card Monkey this week. I borrowed this stamp set called A New Little Someone from my friend Catherine, when I needed to make some baby cards. I stamped a couple of extra bunnies and bottles and such from the set, So they came in good use for challenge this week. I also made this card for a friend of mine, as she is expecting her 2nd grandchild in August and asked me to make the card for her, The greeting comes from the stamp set Petite Pairs. The paper is from my stash and the ribbon is 5/8 in Bashful Blue satin.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy
I will also enter into the following challenges
Crafting When We Can: use two images, Bunny and bottle
Here Come the Boys: Cards for toddlers/babies

8 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, love this one,thanks for playing along with us at HERE COME THE BOYS challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this is such a sweet card! Love the soft colours, Thanks for sharing it at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stamp set to borrow. I couldn't part with the "A New Little Someone" Stamp set because I love that cute little bunny. It's one of my all time favourite "to go to" SU Baby stamp sets. I love your card and your DSP choices. The little soother is a cute touch too.
    TFS.
    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you cut out the bunny and bottle, and the little binky on the ribbon. Very nice! Thanks for taking part in our Monkey Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is going to love this card. It's a really cute baby card. I love that you have the bunny holding the bottle! Thanks for joining us this week at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I just love that bunny. Thanks for joining us at A La card Monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is so adorable and I love the blue binky! Thanks for joining us! ~Jennifer (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete