Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrapbook Started

I'm making a scrapbook on our trips to the Netherlands. My goal is to take the pictures of our trips from 1993, 1998, and 2002 and make a scrapbook on My Digital Studio. This is the beginning of the scrapbook. After I'm finished it I hope to give it to my husband on his 65th Birthday. So I have 2 years to finish it. As I want it to look nice and be a memory album for him as his family is from there, and are still living there, other than a few of the people in the book will be passed away such as his parents, I thought it would give him something special to keep. Thanks for looking, and please comment on what you think too. Love to hear what people are thinking. Cindy
Find more samples like this on My Digital Studio

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! What a special gift and you have done a wonderful job with the layouts! I love that even though there are several pictures on a page, each one has been balanced so that while one pic might be the focal point, the eye is also drawn to the other pics on the page! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic so far, a wonderful gift for your husband.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely. Great job kiddo. I wish I could visit there.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete