Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch

 
This is the result of the sketch from Stamping 411. I decided that I would incorporate some of the new in colors this time on my card. So the flowers are done with Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Chocolate Chip. The grass is Old Olive. The stamps used are Baroque Motifs, Perfect Pairs, and Inspired by Nature. Accessories: pearls and Calypso Coral Ribbon Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Calypso Coral, Inks: Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive. Thanks for looking have a great day. See you tomorrow with some swaps I've been making for a demo only event I'm going to this weekend with Heather Summers in London, ON. 


Thanks to the ladies at Stamping 411 for featuring my card in the Stamper's Showcase this week.
Cindy

4 comments: