Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sketch Time at Come and Get It.

It's sketch time at Come and Get it Challenges. This time it was Shell's turn for the sketch and It was an easy layout, except I had so many ideas for it, so couldn't decide on what I wanted to do, since I'm still needing some more Christmas Cards, decided to go with the first idea I came up with. This is a Creative Color Combo from the Color Coach; Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso. I am quite happy with the way it all turned out. Love that northern frost die and all the snowflakes it makes. Have a great Sunday and a Great week.
Cindy


1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy,
    What a fabulous card love all the elements that you used in making it..........thank for the idea on the SU set!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete