Sunday, August 14, 2011

Color Challenge at Come and Get It

Leslie's color challenge at Come and Get It this week and she chose Red, Black and White. I had debated on doing a few different things, but since I'm still working away at the Christmas cards, I got one of them done. I used the Snow Flurry embossing folder, and the snowman from the Jolly Old Saint Nick set from last year, now retired. I also used some red rhinestones and black nail heads from my stash and some glitter to make him really snow like. I'd also like to enter this as a card in the Christmas Cards All Year Long Challenge, as I included ribbon, embossing, stamping and inking with markers on this card from the list of items to use.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Cute sdnowman, love that embossing folder and great colour scheme,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Cindy, so simple and cute!!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job on this card Cindy. I am going have to get that embossing folder because I really like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such talent and you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has such a clean look yet all of the extras make it far from simple! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the embossing and such a cute little snowman. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete