Monday, April 20, 2009



Here are two more cards that I've made for a swap. The color combo swap was to be yellow, turqoise and pink. I don't make two cards the same for most swaps. the last one was unusal. So here are the two cards I came up with the first is from the true friendship set by SU and the second is the upsy daisy stamp from SU. I love both of these sets.
Anyway thanks for looking. I'll be busy working on an order that I received the other day. I have to make 7 boxes of cards, with 6 cards in each. So I"ll post on of the sets when I get them done.
Again thanks for looking. Have a great day.
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I just love your cards...I also wanted to stop by and say HI, I just joined SBS28 and wanted to start getting to know everyone.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Keep um comin'!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! lovin the stamped flowers..and what fabulous sentiments chickie

    melody
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete