Friday, March 27, 2009

Mother's Day basket


Yes I know I'm a little early for Mother's Day here , but well I'm having an open house at my place on the 26th of April and I wanted to make a few things using stamps that are not cards, to show people that you can do more than cards with stamps. So I did this basket, now the pattern for this one is not mine It came from Claire Brennan, you can find here here. She is also the one that shows how do to the ribbon frame that I had done in a previous post. Great blog to take a peek at. Anyway I'll be working on more things for my open house, and will post when I have time.

Things I used for the basket:
Cameo Coral CS.
Tempting Turquoise CS.
prima flower turqoise,
clear brad
Stamp was from SU embrace life set
Pergamano Tinta ink Turquoise
Pergamano Tinta Pearl White
Thanks for stopping by as usual, and comments are always welcome.
Hugs Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment